Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Comfort Noise

Laying in bed and listening to the traffic flow by.  Even though my window doesn't lead outside, it's loud enough to hear.  I just had yet another delicious meal and drank a refreshing Cambodian beer.  I'm relaxed, tired and completely happy. 
-Nikki just visited my room and said there were adult beverages on the roof.  Ok, NOW I'm completely happy.

...Now on the roof enjoying a vodka and sprite.  We are planning our vacation to the south coast over the Cambodian New Year.  It's great that I get to travel so much while I'm volunteering. 

My job placement is enough to maKe me pull my hair out, yet I wouldn't want it any other way.  I have no regrets about this trip and I only look forward for what's to come.  I love Cambodia, I adore the volunteers and the orphans make my heart whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment